Direct mail services
Come to Priority Pak for your Direct Mail needs, whether First Class, Standard, Non-Profit, Irregular Parcel, Media Mail or any other service… for mailings of every shape and size to all domestic and international locations.
Many companies, their agencies and printers are not familiar with the USPS mailing requirements affecting their custom designed postcards, brochures, newsletters and other mail pieces. Bring in Priority Pak during the design phase, and we’ll ensure that your mail piece qualifies for the desired postal classification while maximizing automation/machinable discounts.
The following specialties set us apart from the typical mail house:
- Management of on-going Direct Mail Programs as well as single drop projects
- Handling of confidential patient/personal data files per HIPAA requirements
- Complete print production of all mailing elements, lithographic and digital, including variable data
- Use of USPS approved true handwritten randomized fonts
- Personal matching and/or hand-assembly for creative and complex custom programs
- Business Reply Mail and Undeliverable Mail receipt processing
- USPS tracking & proof of delivery on projects of any scale
We also provide full lettershop services including:
- Database cleanup, de-duping and maintenance
- CASS certification & NCOA processing
- Collating, folding, inserting, tabbing & inkjetting
- Live stamp application, metering & sealing
- Sort, tie, bag, deliver and document per USPS requirements
- Inkjet Printers with high-speed base and dryer
- 6-station Inserters (6×9 and letter sized envelopes)
- 8-station Inserters (9×12 booklet envelopes)
- Stamp Affixer, Tabber, Wafer Sealer, Cheshire Labeler
- Poly-bag machines, Shrink-Wrap systems
Please click to see a Case Study about a client that saved a lot of money by getting us involved before they went to press with a recent Direct Mail piece.